I haven’t posted since August 6? This year has flown by. In review:
- Spawn #2 graduated from HS
- I turned 50 (took me a week to recover from that party). So many wonderful people came to hang with me and my co-partyer, Rebecca, I feel loved.
- Celebrated our 23rd Wedding Anniversary. So blessed to have Bahhbb in my life.
- Went to Rhinebeck. Wow, just wow. Met so many wonderful people and enjoyed working with Gale Evans in her booth.
- Went to SAFF. Hung with with my fiber homies and it was good.
- Various aches and pains and most recently the flu.
The year has been eventful. We are now looking forward to the arrival of baby boy Cade any day now. He is my sister’s second grandchild and he will be much loved.
If I don’t post before the end of year – may your holidays be all you hope for and the New Year bright with happiness and possibilities.