Jenny was spayed on Wednesday and came home last night. She’s doing well, but man, a pug on a pain killer is pretty funny to see. Her tongue stays out continually. She’s got a long-a** tongue too. Just have to keep her calm (!) for 10 days, til the stitches come out.
I decided I would post my 2009 Mission Possible List here for all to see. It’s a group on Ravelry and they are helping me keep it real and all.
1. Finish Samus. *Just need sleeves!*
2. Process 2+# of Shetland and Alpaca roving for a sweater – ***In Progress***
3. Spin 2# of Shetland/Corriedale/Alpaca yarn
4. Finish Tomato. Close to the bottom and then all it needs is neck, sleeve and bottom ribbing!
5. Knit Cobblestone for hubby out of handspun yarn in #3.
6. Knit Cardigan 241. ***Almost to bottom band – then I can start the sleeves!***
7. Take 4 balls of wool-ease in stash and knit Turn-A-Square hats for my nephew.
8. Knit Kiri for myself out of 3 year old marinated yarn
9. Finish the Branching Out scarf I started 3 years ago. I’m over halfway there!
10. Takemy JL Salvia yarn from the stash and knit a Forest Canopy Shawl.
11. Knit the Montego Bay scarf from soysilk handspun in my stash.
12. Knit Birch from the Douceur et Soie in my stash.
The object is to clear out existing WIP’s and stash yarn. Dog help me.